[nfbcs] (no subject)

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Tue Apr 2 16:22:30 UTC 2013

In addition to this list and the ones John mentioned, you might want to join the blind programming list,
program-l at freelists.org .  Not all of the members are totally blind.  Today someone posted a link to a program he wrote which enables ZoomText to track the cursor in the WPF versions of Visual Studio.  The information you need is scattered all over the internet, so you may have to ask more specific questions as they come up.  NFBCS is not a bad place to start; it's just not the only place.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.