[nfbcs] accessible cell phones

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Thu Apr 4 13:21:38 UTC 2013

TalkBack does have some braille support, by means of the BrailleBack add-on, beginning at Android 4.1.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.