[nfbcs] We just launched a monthly low cost unlimited tech support subscription service

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 08:59:55 UTC 2013

Please spread far and wide, This will definitely apply to all email lists I have cross posted to.

Today, Commtech LLC, a blind owned Tech Firm based out of Phoenix Arizona, just launched their newest product. an unlimited tech support service for a low monthly fee. learn more at http://commtechusa.net/support/

If you use an iphone, iPod Touch, Apple TV, JAWS, Window Eyes, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or if you are on the bleeding edge and use Windows 8, or NVDA, are you a new Mac user? we are the tech support you've been looking for.

Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC
Web: http://commtechusa.net