[nfbcs] What's going on with Skype?

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 18:00:15 UTC 2013

Hi there,

There are times when I have to use Skype, and recently, it updated itself to
the newest version.  Now, every time I turn on my computer, it automatically
comes up.  It doesn't sign me in, but Skype always comes up, and then I have
to go into the Skype options and quit.  It didn't used to do this before,
and I'd load Skype when I wanted/needed.  I know there used to be either a
checkbox or an option to not have it automatically start up when the
computer would turn on, but I cannot find such a thing anywhere any more.

Does anyone know what happened and how I can remedy my situation?

Thanks.

Jim