[nfbcs] What's going on with Skype?

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Wed Feb 6 18:25:07 UTC 2013

Assuming you mean the Windows Skype, there's an option in Tools >
Options > General page called "Start Skype when I start Windows." As
to making Skype sign in automatically or not, you should be able to
set that from the sign-in page where you type your login and password.
If Skype is signing in automatically and you don't want that, you can
sign out to get back to that page, then change the option there.