[nfbcs] Mystery dialog

Nancy Coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Sun Feb 10 19:46:39 UTC 2013

To run the OCR feature in JAWS, do Insert-space then o.  From there you can
choose to ocr the window or the control with w or c.  Hope that helps.  Some
dialogs, to my knowledge, are just a graphic with no text.  In that case,
OCR won't work.  I also have some that do a very quick disappearing act
before you can open them. One that does that is the updates available dialog
box that comes up when you boot the computer.
Nancy Coffman