[nfbcs] Mystery dialog

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Feb 10 20:07:38 UTC 2013

Tracy,

If you have an HP computer, it is probably one of HP's updates.  They act just like that.  However, I have seen similar behavior on Asus computers as well.  Particularly the HP problem bugs me inasmuch as
they are a company we've worked with over and over on accessibility over the years, and mostly, what they make accessible seems to be things that would probably have been accessible anyway like the web
interface to some of their network printers.  I have never had a problem when closing these windows with ALT F4.  Also, you could see what results you get using JFW's screen OCR on these windows.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson