[nfbcs] Inaccessible training, again

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Sun Feb 17 22:03:01 UTC 2013

Absolutely!  Sometimes new user experience designs fail.

One thing though, Joe do you know if the people you asked came to use
the products after the ribon was introduced.

I'm sure no one who was used to the menu system will be happy with the
change.  I'm curious though how people feel about the ribons who
learned them first, and then were introduced to the menuing systems.

Thanks Joe,

Jim