[nfbcs] Help from Apple Users

William Grussenmeyer wdg31415 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 20:27:40 UTC 2013

over all voice control of the computer is still pretty bad.

mac has some built in voice commands, but it is limited and does not
always hear correctly.

you can buy dragon dictation for mac also and it is much better cause
it customizes over a few hours to your personal voice.  but it is
really a dictation software for writing emails and documents.  It is
limited in the ability to control the computer in general.

bill