[nfbcs] Linux or vinux query:

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Mon Jan 21 05:59:17 UTC 2013

Their main website, easily discoverable from Google, is
vinuxproject.org and their download page has 64 bit vinux downloads,
see here... http://vinuxproject.org/downloads

One thing, it sure looks like vinux is getting a bit long in the
tooth.  It's based on Ubuntu 10.04, which came out in 2009.  Depending
on what your needs are, you might just go with Ubuntu 12.10, which has
Orca on it already and then install other accessibility bits as
necessary.

Jim