[nfbcs] Java and Eclipse Problem

Currin, Kevin kwcurrin at live.unc.edu
Tue Jan 22 02:03:54 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I would like to thank all of you for your help with this issue. I found a solution that involved going to eclipse.ini and adding the following line:
-vm <path_to_the_java_executable> C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-1.7.0_11

Eclipse is back running now.

On another note, do any other jaws 12 users have any problems with eclipse frequently freezing and acting glitchy?

I have this problem when editing a class file and when trying to navigate between projects and to the console.

Thanks,

Kevin