[nfbcs] Re; Linux or Vinux query

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Jan 22 15:54:16 UTC 2013

I actually don't use Gnome, I use a small window manager that lets me
run many terminals, each running either magnification or yasr.

However, I've had to install gnome on this machine for testing orca
and a few other things.  It is totally doable to install gnome on
ubuntu 12, it just doesn't come by default.

Jim