[nfbcs] NVDA review mode

Chun Chao zerone1683 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 17:01:08 UTC 2013

NVDA does not have different cursors like JAWS.
What it does have instead is one cursor that has the ability to behave just
as the PC cursor and JAWS cursor depending on the keyboard configuration.
For example, the number pad keys act as the "JAWS cursor" without the need
to toggle it on or off; thus saving confusion of which cursor is being used
at the moment.
Try the keyboard help command, Ins + 1, on both the main part of the
keyboard and the number pad to see how NVDA reacts; make sure to turn off
the Numlock feature on the number pad.

Good luck,
C.C. Alan