[nfbcs] Times in Excel

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Mar 16 02:18:32 UTC 2013

Hi All

Since I posted my original message I figured out how to enter time in 15
minute increments.

Here is how I did this.

In A 1, I entered 9:00 Am
In A 2, I entered 9:15 AM
Selected cells A1 through A10
Then went to the fill menu and used serious and used what was already filled
in and it worked!

Steve and Shannon Cook
Today I married my best friend.
The one that I laugh with, live for, love.
October 11, 2003