[nfbcs] accessible webinars

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Tue Oct 1 12:29:19 UTC 2013

Please don't take offense to this message, however, why would you assume you could skip the video training? honestly I would think that the video training, though I am completely blind, would be fun! video, from a marketing perspective, is very effective; and I personally would love any video training I could get… are these trainings and certifications available for the public to attend/take/get?
Blogger for the site, empowering the blind… google me, i'm real!
http://empoweringtheblind.com/
Lets get social on Facebook:
http://facebook.com/empoweringtheblind/
~~~-If your looking for a real way to make daily money online, contact me personally, i've got something you should see… oh yeah, it's real, and free!

empoweringtheblind at icloud.com