[nfbcs] accessible webinars

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Tue Oct 1 12:42:33 UTC 2013

Hi Michael,
I am a newspaper reporter, so video is often used to capture breaking news
or to illustrate a longer feature story. Sure, I could go through the
training, but is that the best use of my time? I think I would be far more
effective in recording and editing audio,for instance. Also, to answer your
question, our company is partnering with the Poynter Institute for
journalism. As for the webinars being available to the public, you would
have to find that out.

Liz