[nfbcs] accessible webinars

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Tue Oct 1 13:49:30 UTC 2013

hi;
so very sorry; for some reason I thought you were into marketing… I had originally thought why should I learn video, when I got into marketing; then I made three sales from one video, and I started to love doing videos… that's what generated my question from a few hours ago… and thanks for all of the information in your message below…

Blogger for the site, empowering the blind… google me, i'm real!
http://empoweringtheblind.com/
Lets get social on Facebook:
http://facebook.com/empoweringtheblind/
~~~-If your looking for a real way to make daily money online, contact me personally, i've got something you should see… oh yeah, it's real, and free!

empoweringtheblind at icloud.com