[nfbcs] Accessibility of Open Office and Lotus Symphony under Linux and Windows

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Oct 6 18:30:49 UTC 2013

Good afternoon again everyone,

     We tried Open Office in the past using earlier versions of JAWS but
found the accessibility to be less than desirable. We currently have
JFW14 on our machines and am curious to know what the state of
accessibility of Open Office is at present for both the Linux and
Windows OS. The same goes for Lotus Symphoney. I heard that Lotus
Symphoney is the most accessible of the two but would like additional
feedback on this matter. Also if neither of these two programs work
under Linux is there an office suite for Linux you can recommend? Your
feedback will be very much appreciated.

Peter Donahue