[nfbcs] cisco packet tracer

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 25 02:36:39 UTC 2013

Hello:

     As far as I know, Packet Tracer is absolutely inaccessible. I tried
using this software when I was trying to obtain a CCNA. For readers who
don't know, Packet Tracer is used to simulate networks. Users can simulate a
number of PCs, hubs, switches, routers etc. all connected in a simulated
network. All these pieces of simulated networked equipment can have their
settings modified to alter how they interact. When I started to take the
third term of Cisco training, I ended up trying to use the Cisco Accademy
for the Visually Impaired to get around the need for Packet Tracer. See the
link:
www.ciscovision.org

Hope this is useful.

Regards,