[nfbcs] cisco packet tracer

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Oct 25 03:02:06 UTC 2013

Hello:
I'm aware of cavi, but I don't have the insane amount of money they
want. My professor is more than qualified with more years experience
than I've probably been around, which is kind of cool.

As for the accessibility, I found out that there's a checkbox in the
preferences dialog that toggles accessibility on and off. I was able to
get it to work, which labels the boxes and some of the buttons. I am now
trying to figure out how to add devices and etc.