[nfbcs] Needing new computer Looking at all in ones

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Sep 1 14:58:23 UTC 2013

My husband has an all-in-one.  It's worked quite well for a few years.  The
only problem with it is that there is no backslash in the keyboard mapping,
so it's impossible to type a path, c:\books, for example.  I've gotten a
keymapping piece of software, but have been afraid to use it in case I make
a big mess.
But the all-in-one doesn't take up a lot of desk real-estate, and has been
reliable.
Tracy