[nfbcs] compiler and formatting

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Fri Sep 6 17:07:13 UTC 2013

Tara,

First of all, if your instructor is that anal-retentive, he's in the right
field!! LOL
As for formatting, without doing some research, I'm not going to be able to
tell you the perfect editor... I'm used to seeing my code, and I haven't
done any without sight yet.
I would say, if you could get your tab length set to 3, that works well.
As for the vim commands...
it's been way too long, and I've learned too much grade 2 & nemeth plus JAWS
keys to remember...  There SHOULD be a help window within VIM.
You cnan always type:
man -k vim
For the manual page-- it may freak JAWS out a bit tho...  Hmmm... now you
have me curious!  LOL!