[nfbcs] online education

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Sep 21 12:35:54 UTC 2013

What I'm suggesting is that you investigate the possibility either
incorrectly labeled graphics or unlabeled graphics are being used to
operate the web page you're having problems with.  Use of the keyboard
followed by a mouse and competent mouse user and maybe you could get
that mouse user to bring a trackball over they own and try using that to
get to thenext question/answer pair.  Once you do that, if they tell you
what's going on on that page, then and only then will you be competent
to correctly request necessary technical changes to the software if
changes need to be made at all.  You'll have to contact the software
house that wrote the stuff to do that but before you do, contact the
education provider since they may need to enable administrative
accessibility options for your account specifically that will improve
your accessibility.  Let the education provider know what screen reader
and version you use when doing so too.  If you've already done all of
this, why are you contacting nfbcs?