[nfbcs] SQL training

Mike Jolls MrSpock56 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 15:22:31 UTC 2014

I learned SQL from a "learn SQL in 21 days book ...  That's print of course.  It gave me a good foundation and then I had to adapt since the book was oriented to ms access.  But the SQL was virtually the same so it served me well when working with oracle ...99 percent was applicable to either type of SQL.

Sent from my iPhone