[nfbcs] SQL training

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Aug 20 16:54:18 UTC 2014

Hi John.
Why couldn't I take a class at a local community college?  Because of
accessibility, or something else?
An online course would be more convenient, but, in my limited experience,
online training is not very accessible. Is there an online course company
who actually take accessibility into account?
Tracy