[nfbcs] Accessible Web hosting

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Feb 3 22:54:02 UTC 2014

All you need in terms of accessibility is something you can connect to
over ssh or ftp. I don't know if there are any good GUI ftp
clients--it's something that was lacking a few years ago when I really
needed it so I could code. I recommend Dreamhost and then you can either
edit your code locally and scp it, or perhaps someone will point out an
SCP client. If worst comes to worst, you can ssh in and use nano to
write your website if you wanted, which would work well enough.
HTH,