[nfbcs] JAWS Scripting Problem

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Feb 15 01:33:26 UTC 2014

I have decided to try writing scripts for JAWS to help solve some of the
problems that I am having with certain programs. However, I am running into
problems. It says not to add to the default HJConst.JSH file, so I created
my own JSH file and put constants in it. That seems to be fine as it is
finding the file and recognizing the constant. However, when I write:
SetJCFOption(A_CONSTANT, aValue)
it fails. Note that those are not the actual names of the parameters. Any
idea what I am doing wrong? Any good resources on this? I have the script
guide, but it's huge, and I can't find anything on this particular problem
in it.

Thanks,
Nicole