[nfbcs] presidential release

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Feb 14 17:50:47 UTC 2014

I don't know where the server is, but with the bad snowstorm on the east coast, I'm guessing there are a lot of
people who do such things as maintain servers who are not working.  Also, there could be phone lines or power
lines down.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Fri, 14 Feb 2014 16:25:14 +0000, Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO wrote:

>Hi Listers,

>I have never encountered this before. I am getting an invalid server response. Do any of you know what might be
going on?

>Susie

>This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for the intended recipients. Any
unauthorized interception of this message or the use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the
law and subject the violator to civil or criminal penalties. If you believe you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender and delete the email immediately.