[nfbcs] Office 2013: Very Much A Work In Progress

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Tue Feb 25 15:43:47 UTC 2014

Please define "what  you mean by emphasizing ""bringing the screen
readers into the second decade of the twenty-firstcentury."

On a related note, all the issues I've seen mentioned  in this thread
specifically mention jaws. It's not clear if other screen readers,
Window-eyes or nvda, have the same issues.