[nfbcs] understanding the use and finding breadcrumbs

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO Susan.Stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Jun 12 16:33:44 UTC 2014

Good afternoon Listers,

Dave Andrews explained where breadcrumbs are located on our nfb.org site. Previously I thought breadcrumbs were just for getting you back to the previous page with the use of alt + left arrow. After lots of discussion yesterday I now understand you can click on these breadcrumbs which are links and not only will you go back to that page, but the state of things will also be reverted. This would be important if you were doing something like a credit card purchase. I have looked on one of our USDA sites which has breadcrumbs. I have started at the top and arrowed down. I don't seem to understand how to find the breadcrumbs. Can anyone tell me a JAWS command to find them? I am using JAWS 15 which was just installed yesterday.

Susie