[nfbcs] Help with website making decision?

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 7 06:40:43 UTC 2014

hi,

As Ty said, those prices are insane.
I was able to learn php and mysql as i went and created
www.fantasydragracingleague.com in about 240 hours and one feature that
needed ajax and jquery was over my head and i paid a guy on freelancer.com
to knock it out.
I was going to use paypal buttons to collect payment but had to allow
everyone to play for free due to a professional world champion wanting to
play the game and payouts to a professional would be a major issue.  Go
daddy handled everything for about $200 long term and there are tools i
haven't even thought of using yet.
Bryan Schulz