[nfbcs] Help with website making decision?

Blake Hardin blakehardin5487 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 08:43:41 UTC 2014

Hi, yeah the 1500 was just for a small page website like if I had a
small business or something. Now, maybe that is the normal price for
someone that already has a business up an running hahha but I really
don't know. Does seem quite steep to me to. Anyway, what is a quote
for building this from wordpress as well as from scratch? I already
run a blog using wordpress at
http://onlineleadguitarlessons.com
so I know about all the plug ins and such and how to install them. So,
if I were to go the word press rout, I could buy and install the plug
ins but I would still want someone to configure the themes for me and
such to make it look good. And for Tyler, how would we do this without
being able to see it? Is that were sighted help might come in? Thanks.