[nfbcs] Legal Requirements for Website Accessibility

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat May 10 01:16:30 UTC 2014

Where can I find information about legal requirements for website
accessibility? A little over a month ago, Navy Federal Credit Union
completely revamped there website. The layout is mostly the same, and,
although a few things are the tiniest bit more accessible, many things are
much more inaccessible, some even to the point of being unusable. I filled
out a survey about the new website about a month ago and provided my contact
information. However, I have not heard anything. I plan on contacting them
again, but, before I do, I would like to know what they are required to do
by law.

Thanks,
Nicole