[nfbcs] Legal Requirements for Website Accessibility

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Sat May 10 01:21:07 UTC 2014

I don’t think they are required to do anything by law. there  are section 508 standards, but these are just standards not laws.
http://www.section508.gov/

Let me know if you find anything, because this same situation happened to me with one of my banks, switched all of my accounts to a local bank, that takes accessibility into consideration.
thanks
michael