[nfbcs] Legal Requirements for Website Accessibility

Nicole Torcolini via nfbcs nfbcs at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 00:22:16 UTC 2014

Thanks. They said that they were aware that there are accessibility
problems, and they hope to have them solved soon. They said that changes
will be coming over the next few months. That was a better response than I
expected. For now, I'm just going to wait and see what happens. If it's
something like four months and either nothing has happened or it has gotten
worse, then I'll check back with them.