[nfbcs] Corrupt User Profile

David Andrews via nfbcs nfbcs at nfbnet.org
Fri May 16 21:29:44 UTC 2014

Many IT support organizations are quite busy, in their
defense.  However, at work, I was having an obscure computer problem,
so put in a repair ticket.  they said they would have to re-image my
machine.  I spent 5 minutes on Google, and fixed it myself.

They reinstall because it is either faster, or they think it is.

Dave