[nfbcs] Corrupt User Profile

Gary Wunder via nfbcs nfbcs at nfbnet.org
Mon May 19 15:35:55 UTC 2014

Mike, when I talked with the MS folks, they said that, if I was using access
tech, solving the problem would require unique skills and that they were
there to solve more than problems directly related to how my scr3een reader
can read this or that. You might try again. Like Pete, I have never found
them constrained by anything I have asked them.