[nfbcs] Corrupt User Profile

Dave Mehtingerr via nfbcs nfbcs at nfbnet.org
Sat May 17 02:41:25 UTC 2014

I suspect this subject could be discussed for a long time. But the bottom line is, chances are the types of topics discussed on this list are not going to change any time soon. As an IT professional, I'd be in favor of there being a list for IT professionals and like-minded people that is limited to topics of interest to professionals. I rarely read this list any longer because most subjects seem to pertain to level 1 support issues which are of little interest to me.