[nfbcs] Sonar or Vinux

Littlefield, Tyler via nfbcs nfbcs at nfbnet.org
Thu May 22 15:02:19 UTC 2014

That's pretty much how it happened. Bill was basically project lead and
took over everything with some guy from Ubuntu who was back and forth,
think his name was tony. Or maybe that was the main guy, it's been a
while. Eventually he just gave it up. My biggest issue is a lot of
people call it a "secure OS," including commtechusa if you care to look
at that site. I was just curious what they offered. Last I looked, Vinux
recommended not updating and they were on an older version of
Ubuntu--both not really paths to security. The updates was because
things would break, but that still means you're not all that secure if
you ever leave your house and your personal router.