[nfbcs] ios singletons:article

Littlefield, Tyler via nfbcs nfbcs at nfbnet.org
Thu May 22 16:38:06 UTC 2014

Hello all:
I finally find myself with some time to sit down and start writing. I
started off with something I was actually in need of in order for a
smaller article. Ideas, suggestions and etc are welcome. Please
subscribe to the RSS feed and watch out for more articles where I'll be
going over all sorts of different stuff from c++ to Python and some
accessibility/tools as well as some linux/bsd based topics as well. Here
is the link:
http://tysdomain.com/blog/?p=188

--
Take care,