[nfbcs] Major problem: FaceBook audio capcha yields no results.

Michael Capelle michael.capelle at charter.net
Wed Oct 15 11:27:23 UTC 2014

Hello all.
Today, once again, I was locked out of my facebook account.
I followed the steps, at which time, I was presented with a capcha.
Facebook site said I could download the capcha as an audio file, i played
the clear audible file.  I entered in the numbers, but when I hit enter on
submit, facebook said, invalid capcha.  We need to alert facebook, that if
the site says the audio capcha will work, then it needs to, I have no
sighted assistance here, and really need in on my facebook.
Who do I contact, and more importantly, how do I get into my account?
Thanks.
mike.