[nfbcs] Major problem: FaceBook audio capcha yields no results.

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Oct 15 13:49:42 UTC 2014

Who do you contact?  Your lawyer maybe.

Seriously, I doubt that  facebook is going to pay any attention to a
complaint like this. It's not new to them.  I've sent them dozens of
complaints already. I'm sure lots of people have. For what it's worth,
here is a link to their accessibility complaint form:

It's amazing to me that  in 2014, the facebook developers are still
doing stuff like this. You know, I just got a new Macbook and when I
tried to log into my facebook account on it, it asked my to confirm my
identity by identifying a picture of one of my friends. Doh! Do I really
have to explain to a web developer that a blind person can't do that?

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/169372943117927