[nfbcs] Major problem: FaceBook audio capcha yields no results.

Philip Black mer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 19:19:35 UTC 2014

I know I'm playing catch up with messages here but I just had a thought. If you can copy the picture you may be able to do a Google image search to identify the photo. I can't help but think of the security risks involved with being able to do a image search on a person's photo but I do think if it is possible to use it could help us..

Sent from my iPhone