[nfbcs] Major problem: FaceBook audio capcha yields no results.

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Oct 19 04:24:35 UTC 2014

Use Web Visum with Firefox. Telling Facebook about accessibility problems is
probably like talking to a brick wall. Accessibility keeps getting worse and
worse on Facebook. In general, most companies, unless they are really into
accessibility, are not going to improve their audio captchas or consider
using another method.

Nicole