[nfbcs] office 2010 or 2013

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Sep 5 16:48:13 UTC 2014

If that is the case, then why don't they get rid of the ribbon? Also, in
regards  to updating, if it is not a matter of requirements because of work,
if it ain't broke, then don't fix it. The laptop on which I am currently
typing is running Windows Vista and Office 2003, and, as long as the
hardware and software keeps working and is supported, I don't plan to
upgrade.

Nicole