[nfbcs] office 2010 or 2013

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Sep 5 17:21:17 UTC 2014

Nicole, you may find yourself upgrading soonish, at least in the case of Office. Office 2003 is no longer being supported by Microsoft. Vista’s not long for this world either, but I think you’ve at least got another year or two for that.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962