[nfbcs] XP to 32-bit Windows 7

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Sep 9 15:07:26 UTC 2014

Thanks Steve.  I bought my terminal emulator myself quite a while back,
when the ancient version of Reflections my office was running wasn't
working for me.  I've hung on to my software ever since, on the principle
of sticking with what works.  I'll try it on the new machine, and, if it
doesn't work, see if the office has a later version of Reflections than
they used to (not a sure bet).
Tracy