[nfbcs] truth tables

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Fri Sep 26 13:59:10 UTC 2014

You may create a shorthand method for representing the states, known only to you.  For example, a dot can represent a 1 and no dot a zero in a particular position of a braille cell.
But you really need a braillewriter to do this sort of layout quickly.
I don't remember anything about Carnot maps, but I did something like this 45 years ago.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.