[nfbcs] truth tables

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 22:19:47 UTC 2014

I think creativity goes a long way here.  Sticky notes or index cards on a
string board with clips of some sort or Velcro on a felt board could be
easily changed or corrected by moving pieces around.  Back in the 70's (dark
ages) someone had made a periodic table for me with dymo tape.  It turned
out to be more up-to-date than the table on the chemistry room wall.  Lines
can be made with a tracing wheel, puff paint or even Wiki sticks.

Nancy Coffman