[nfbcs] Grub Question:

Charles E. Black charleseblack at att.net
Mon Aug 17 21:24:05 UTC 2015

Greetings:

I am attending a Master's class on Ethical Hacking. They gave me a Linux
disk with the Grub distro. This disk contains different hacking tools I will
be using throughout the class. Is there a way to make the Grub distro use
speech? Beyond, once I determine what tools there are, is there a way to
attack the linux problem? I know what linux is and I have looked at Ubuntu,
a little. Now, I need to be more than a little familiar with linux.
Education will happen quickly. But, it will never happen if I don't have a
functional verssion of linux. Can some make any suggestions?

Charles Black

charleseblack at att.net